2022 Referendum - South Cariboo Recreation

A new recreation service is being considered for the South Cariboo. The taxation boundary would expand to encompass all the residents who typically access facilities centrally located in 100 Mile House. Read the project FAQ to learn more about the proposal.

Who will get to vote in the Referendum?

All eligible voters that live or own property within the new taxation area, which includes Electoral Areas G, H, and L, and The District of 100 Mile House, may vote in the referendum.

Where can I get more information?

For more information contact the Cariboo Regional District Manager of Community Services at 250-392-3351 or visit the Cariboo Regional District Website or Facebook page.

South Cariboo Leisure Guide Ad Final
Last updated Jan 12, 2022