Some properties within 100 Mile House are in designated Development Permit Areas, which have specific guidelines and objectives for development. The District’s 3 Development Permit (DP) Areas include:
- Environmentally Sensitive Development Permit Area
- Highway 97 Corridor Development Permit Area
- Central Business District Development Permit Area
Prior to obtaining a Building Permit, a Development Permit may be required. You are encouraged to contact the Planning Department to discuss your proposal and determine if a DP is required. Development Permits must be approved and issued by resolution of Council prior to any construction or alteration taking place on property.
- To see if your property is in a DP Area, view the DPA map
- For DP Area guidelines – see Official Community Plan (pages 55 – 65)