Official Community Plan & Zoning Amendments

If the use or density of your project does not meet the District’s land use bylaws, you may need to apply for a Zoning Amendment and/or an Official Community Plan Amendment. These amendments require changes to bylaws, which must be done by Council. Zoning and OCP Amendments include a review process, a Public Hearing, and Council consideration and decision. 

You are strongly encouraged to discuss your proposal with the Planning Department prior to submitting an application.

Land Use Application

Last updated Apr 26, 2021