Development Permits

Some properties within 100 Mile House are in designated Development Permit Areas, which have specific guidelines and objectives for development. The District’s 3 Development Permit (DP) Areas include:

  • Environmentally Sensitive Development Permit Area
  • Highway 97 Corridor Development Permit Area
  • Central Business District Development Permit Area

Prior to obtaining a Building Permit, a Development Permit may be required. You are encouraged to contact the Planning Department to discuss your proposal and determine if a DP is required. Development Permits must be approved and issued by resolution of Council prior to any construction or alteration taking place on property. 

DP Application - Land Use

Development Permit Guide

Last updated