Pet Licensing

If you and your pet live within the municipal boundaries of the District of 100 Mile House your pet requires a licence.  Having a licence helps the District contact you if your pet is lost. 

Pet Licences are now for the lifetime or your pet. It is up to the pet owner to update the District of contact information has changed. 

If there are any changes to your pet or contact information please call us at 250-395-2434. Changes can also be emailed to or by using the online form below. 

Pet Licence Application Form

Additional Information

Pet License Application

Licence Type
Last updated